Sunday, February 27, 2011

Words of the Day XX

Tired!

Today, I woke up, and was still drunk.



Japanese Word of the Day is: 飲みすぎる。

                                          Nomisugiru

English Word of the Day is:  Drunk


Nomu means drink, sugu is the word to signify excess. Nomisugiru means to drink to excess.


Drunk means drunk.


Nomisugiru in a sentence: 
昨晩に色々な酒を飲みすぎました.

Last night I got so fucked I slept where I shouldn't have.
  



Well, that's about it for me today. Tell me in the comment section if you can touch your toes!

13 comments:

  1. When I'm drunk, Drunk is the past tense of drink! It also sounds like an awesome slam dunk name! 360 DEGREE DRUNK-A-LICIOUS DUNK

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can touch my toes :D :D

    http://all-around-toto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um... I can touch my toes, yes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't touch my toes, I'm so inflexible D:

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I slept where I shouldn't have"
    where did u sleep? in your bed?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha, you really must been drunk

    ReplyDelete
  7. So you were more nomisugiru than drunk, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ironic that I have a beer in hand while I read this.

    ReplyDelete