Saturday, February 5, 2011

Words of the Day X

Bleurghhh!

Today, I woke up and remembered I drank last night. Twas excellent, until, at approximately 8 o'clock the next day when a drunken mate charged into the room next door and pissed in a box. Next to my mates head. I was woken up this morning by my friend being woken up by cock and piss.


Japanese Word of the Day is: 息子
  (むすこ)
                                            Musuko

English Word of the Day is:  Pissant


Musuko means son. It also is a colloquialism for cock, dong, pole, staff, wang, the purple helmeted yoghurt thrower and the ruiner of boxes.
Enough said.

Pissant is a word courtesy of England, apparently referring to an insect that smells eponymously. Used as an insult, it proves most confounding and archaic. Splendiferous.




Musuko in a sentence: 息子にご覧になって頂けませんか?
                              Will you not please lay eyes on my cock? (Hyper-polite form)



Well, that's about it for me today. Tell me in the comment section if you've ever been pissed near.

17 comments:

  1. Lol that's probably not the best way to wake up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrible way to wake up, specially if you have a hang over. Oh yeah and you need more translations, maybe add chinese for the hell of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only laugh at both of these words.... XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. my dad used to call me a pissant :(

    your friend,
    ectomorphmuscle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol @ will you not lay eyes on my cock

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pissant seems like a useful addition to my insult vocabulary. Thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh hello hangover.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im really enjoying these word posts!

    Check by my blog for a nerdy giveaway and a freaky artist

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the day can't start better than that :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice starting in the day :D

    http://le-nerd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. never been pissed near, proud to say.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hhahahahhahahahahahah. Fun drunks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Japanese words! I'm trying to learn Japanese, and these words of the day will be a nice bit of knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah of course, the hyper polite form.

    ReplyDelete