Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hold Press III

Well, holy fuck. You would not believe what I got up to last night even if I told you. Suffice to say, it was awesome. Juan is still recovering, so, once again, the Words of the Day are on hold. In other news, I restarted DoW2, because I made some silly choices in the campaign and built my hero wrong, and so was unhappy with him, therefore I decided to restart. I'm surprised at how easy it is to fuck up in DoW2. I'm looking forwards to DoW2 Retribution, which comes out on my birthday. Hopefully I'll still be as keen then.

16 comments:

  1. Don't you just love it when you have to restart all over again? Shit sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, Steam has a sale that's only $10. I should've picked it up for $7 on the THQ site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must be good if you're that hooked to it! :L

    ReplyDelete
  4. have to check out DoW2 :)

    http://le-nerd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you weren't too far in the campaign. It always sucks to have to restart when you realize by the end of the game, that you screwed up in the beginning and have to restart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. campaign really sucks but i love DoW2 anyways!! nice post bro

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is DoW2 any good? I was thinking about getting it...

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha, sounds like you had a good night man!

    ReplyDelete
  9. have fun and luck!

    http://all-around-toto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You should post up some videos of it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. DOW2 is one of the easiest games to fuck up in ever. Have fun with it though

    ReplyDelete